100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-12-2019 08:42:19

johnmiths059
Nouveau membre
Lieu: 1754 Pickwick Lane, Glenview,
Site web

How do I connect my Amazon Echo Dot Setup to the wireless network?

People often get confused with the services offered by the automation devices. They think that as soon as they turn on such artificially intelligent devices, they will automatically start performing the tasks, without any prior instructions from the user’s end. But, it is not like that. You must configure the setup you are planning to use by connecting it with the network you are working on. Let’s discuss the steps to connect the Amazon Echo Dot Setup with your Wifi: -

Plugin the Echo device with the correct power outlet. Open the Echo Dot application and select Settings from the top-left navigation panel.
Click on the select my device option, proceeded by Update Wifi spot. This will add your Wifi network to the setup.
Press the action button on your Echo device till the orange light appears. Enter your Wifi details on the Echo device like SSID and so on.
Click on the Connect option and get ready to use the Echo Dot software after the screen shows a confirmation message regarding a successful connection.

To know the in-depth procedure of the mentioned above setup, don’t hesitate to visit our blogs containing the necessary information regarding installation.

Hello Guys, I am John Smith a Developer in Fix1st Company. If You Want any Technical Help then I Will Surely Help You till the End. Here I Share my Some Ideas About Amazon Alexa Setup.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com