100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-01-2019 11:22:38

roseaby88
Nouveau membre

salomon speedcross 4 mens sale uk

We also continued to salomon boots ski see extremely impressive numbers from HOKA ONE ONE on the men’s side. With three colors of the Speedgoat 2, three colors of the Challenger ATR 3, and a single color of the Stinson ATR 4, HOKA has made itself known as a key player in several niches of the trail world. Altra also had some success this quarter. Their new addition of the Timp along with the reliability of the Superior show that zero drop trainers are still a popular design among trail runners.

The cold is here, and whether salomon shoes hiking you run on rough, snowy trails or wet, sloppy roads, the recent drop in temperature provides us runners with a whole new set of challenges. While it’s easy to adjust our wardrobes with additional layers or a pair of gloves, most of us completely forget about the benefits of using a shoe that is built to handle the rough winter season. Below, we lay out some of our favorite shoes that can handle the variety of different running conditions we’ll see this winter.

The XA Pro 3Ds are lighter salomon xa pro 3d mid forces and more breathable than any hiking shoe I have ever worn before. They didn’t restrict me in any way and my feet generally felt comfortable in them. With a lightweight shoe as opposed to a boot I was concerned they might not offer an adequate level of protection, but my worries turned out to be misguided. Rarely an hour went by on trail when I didn’t stub my toe on a rock or trip over an exposed root and each time the solid toe of the shoe meant that my feet remained in one piece. No broken toes. My only blister on the entire trail occurred right at the beginning after pushing myself too hard to reach Ziggy and the Bear’s, incidentally making my first 26 mile day.

Salomon offers a few different salomon running shoes road versions of the Speedcross 4 – I tested the CS (climashield) version.  There is also a standard version that doesn’t have additional fabric sealing and the GTX (Goretex) version that is the most weatherproof.  The differences are in terms of how much water they will let in, but also affects how much heat they will let out.  If you think of a jacket, these range from light wind jacket to a full on Goretex shell.  I would use the standard shoe in the summer, and I have used the GTX version in the winter.  This CS model that I tested is perfect on cooler fall days.

For More information, please click here http://www.salomon-trail.net/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com