100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-09-2018 04:17:45

tujue
Membre

of being laughed at when writing a book

NEW YORK Cameron Sutton Jersey , Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- U.S. stocks ended mixed on Monday, as Wall Street tried to rebound from last week's sharp decline amid diving oil prices.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 52.12 points, or 0.32 percent, to 16,398.57. The S&P 500 inched up 1.64 points, or 0.09 percent, to 1,923.67. The Nasdaq Composite Index fell 5.64 points, or 0.12 percent, to 4,637.99.

Last week, the three major indices posted steep losses, with the Dow, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq plummeting 6.2 percent, 6.0 percent and 7.3 percent, respectively.

Oil prices plummeted on Monday following last week's rout, with both the U.S. oil and Brent crude plunging more than 5 percent, as worries about a global supply glut persisted.

The West Texas Intermediate for February delivery moved down 1.75 dollars to settle at 31.41 U.S. dollars a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, while Brent crude for February delivery decreased 2 dollars to close at 31.55 dollars a barrel on the London ICE Futures Exchange.

Dragged by the slumping oil prices, the energy sector tumbled 2.09 percent as the biggest loser among the S&P 500's ten sectors.

Meanwhile, with no major economic data due out Monday, investors were still sifting through Friday's jobs report.

U.S. total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 292,000 in December, well above market estimates of 200,000, and unemployment rate was unchanged at 5.0 percent.

Overseas, Chinese stocks nosedived on weak market sentiment Monday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index sinking 5.33 percent, after the suspension of the stock market "circuit breaker" mechanism from last Friday.

European equities also pared early gains to close lower on Monday, with British benchmark FTSE 100 Index decreasing 0.69 percent, as concerns over commodities dampened investor sentiment.

The CBOE Volatility Index, often referred to as Wall Street's fear gauge, rose 10.03 percent to end at 24.30 Monday.

In other markets, the U.S. dollar was mixed against most major currencies on Monday amid stronger-than-expected jobs growth in the United States.

In late New York trading, the euro moved down to 1.0875 dollars from 1.0902 dollars in the previous session. The dollar bought 117.5 Japanese yen, lower than 117.67 yen of the previous session.

Gold futures on the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange fell on Monday, with the most active gold contract for February delivery going down 1.7 dollars, or 0.15 percent, to settle at 1,096.20 dollars per ounce.

Excuse me for the cliche title. However, I believe it's fitting because these principles I feel really are the secrets to having massive success and having it fast.

Most experienced people in their area of expertise know of these principles. The first principle is: The best way to learn is to do it, screw up, and screw up fast. (The screwing up is optional but almost inevitable.)

Here's the thing. I just had a little reminder of this principle recently. I love playing basketball and take it pretty seriously.

I had to referee 4 games with zero refereeing experience and zero refereeing training. I have no skills refereeing; I'm a player. Most players at almost any sport really don't have a clue as to what's going on. We just love to complain to the referee about a few calls and pretend we know what's going on. We have no idea about how to run a game, just the basics about what is an illegal play.

I was freaking out about refereeing the games as I don't even know how to run a game as a ref like substituting players on, how to call fouls, how to call time outs, and the most basic stuff! ha! I had to ref because the tournament organizer (my coach), made all his players ref to help fundraise an event for the next month. He ignored my plea to be released from the torture of having no experience. Here I was thrown in the deep end.

Fortunately, the first game wasn't to bad. I had a girls game (and an experienced ref with me) and think the players mostly just respected what I did (nothing) because I'm 3 times their size.

I learned from this is if you have someone experienced by your side, they know what to expect and can guide you. This is the part where you get someone who has experience, and help them guide you during the unknown. It's the view where your inexperience needs to be "made up" by someone else otherwise you'll run into future problems.

New corporations that do great just about always employ a board of directors or fill other important positions with those who have experience. Get a mentor or just talk with those who have experience in areas you don't. Let them guide you because you've never gone down that path while they likely have. This is a huge secret to succeeding fast.

As I said before, screw up and screw up fast. I sure did (it wasn't that bad) as I missed a few obvious calls like one girl who should have gotten the charge as she was planted and was trampled over (silly ref smile ). I learned for the next games which were more important. A later game I called my first charge which was great.

I stayed pretty quite that first game but made my first call (after having observed the other ref, what you exactly do. ha!) which was nerve raking. Like almost all fears, I had blown it out of proportion. I made the call and everyone just accepted it. What was I expecting? ... to be yelled at of course.

Maybe you have a fear of being laughed at when writing a book (this was a big one for me), breaking the habitual pattern of 9-5, or jumping on the new diet. It's likely the fear is attempting to protect you, but I'm betting you're letting it build a 5 metre concrete wall around you such that you're immobile.

The third game was a joke. I had to ref in front of 200+ students (it was a college game) who were standing one inch away . Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys China   Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com