100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-06-2018 09:35:33

makaralove
Membre

WC Star Tells Family To Stay Away From WC Over Racism Fears

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/296269/7/default.jpg

sbobet777 An England star participating in the 2018 FIFA World Cup has confirmed that he has advised his family not to travel to Russia due to racism fears. 

Russian football has been marred by incidents of racism for years, most recently when FIFA fined their football union £22 000 (R385 000) for racist chants aimed at France players when the countries met in March.

Tottenham Hotspur left-back Danny Rose has now admitted that while the chanting does sbobet777 not affect him on the field, he has asked his family to stay at home so that they are not subjected to any racism.

"I am not worried about myself," Rose told Standard Sport."But I have told my family I do not want them going out there because of racism and anything else that may ­happen.

"I do not want to be worrying, when I am trying to prepare for games, for my family's safety. If anything ­happens to me, it will not affect me like it would if my family had been abused.

"I am fine with whatever sbobet777 may or may not happen, and I like to think I will be able to deal with it in the right way."My dad is distraught. I could hear it in his voice. He said he might never get a chance again to come and watch me in a World Cup.

"That was emotional, hearing that. It is unfortunate. It is just how it is. Somehow Russia got the World Cup, and we have to get on with it."England have been drawn in Group G alongside Belgium, Panama and Tunisia at Russia 2018.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com