100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-08-2014 07:56:27

dada
Membre

michael kors outlet create a new document that is 600

Those unfamiliar with web design are many times overwhelmed by slices and Javascript rollover and cast aside their projects out of aggravation and disappointment. The goal of this tutorial is to stay frustration free by designing a web page using only 2 graphics.

We'll create a banner and place it in a table that will contain 5 rows and 1 column. The banner will be placed in the top row. The next row will contain the text for your site and any photos you may wish to include. Row 3 will hold a separator michael kors handbags , row 4 will be for your text links and a copyright notice, and row 5 will hold a second separator.

I'm going to name this site My Stuff. The next step is to find a graphic for the banner. You might find a good image at one of the free stock photo sites, but I was looking for something a little more professional, so I tried the iStockPhoto galleries and found an illustration by Vinaya Prashanth that cost only $3. Sweet. That's a reduced version of it on the right.

Try to incorporate the colors from the graphic into the colors of the banner. You can choose multiple colors but make sure they work well together or create a variation of the same shade from just one color. Here I will create 3 different shades of blue.

By using the opacity slider on a sampled color you can create a nice variation. To sample a color, let's copy and paste the main graphic you have chosen into a new document. Select the eyedropper tool from the toolbox and sample a color by clicking on the one you might like in your graphic. Doing this will change the foreground color in the toolbox.

With this done, open another new document and in the Background Contents select White and Click OK. With this document open, create a new layer by going Layer> New> Layer. Then go Edit> Fill and select Contents, Use: Foreground Color. This will fill your document with the color you just sampled. A valuable tip is to reduce the opacity with the slider and to basically adjust it until reaching the desired color hue. Once you find one you like, flatten the image by going Layer> Flatten Image. Again use the eyedropper tool michael kors outlet online sale , to change the foreground color square in your toolbox only now it will be the same as your newly created color. Click on the color square and the color picker will come up, and you can make note of the numbers of the color you had just created.

Scroll through your fonts and decide on one. For this tutorial we'll use Onyx regular. Once you pick a font that suits your needs, play around with the tracking, the leading, and the scale, or a combination. This makes it more unique when some personality is added.

Go Window> Character in Photoshop to choose a font. You will see a list of your installed fonts in the palette. To fine tune the settings, pull up the Paragraph palette by going Window> Paragraph.

If you are looking for new fonts, you have many options. Free font resources are available to you online.

For our example, create a new document that is 600 x 300 pixels. You can adjust this size according to your own design when you choose your own stock photo and plan the layout.

Now I'll create a new layer michael kors outlet , Layer> New Layer and I'll call it Designer Girl. I'll place the illustration on this layer and shrink it to fit. You shrink your graphic by choosing Edit> Transform> Scale. The bounding box will have handles. Use the Shift Key to constrain proportions, and shrink your image by selecting the top left handle and pulling towards the bottom right. To move the graphic, drag inside the bounding box. Click enter when you're happy with the results.

Now we need a tinted background. I'm going to use the lightest shade of blue.

Select the background layer, Layer 1, and fill it with the light blue by going Select> All, then Edit> Fill, and in the dialog box in Contents, select Use: Color and in the Color Picker I enter the number you made note of earlier.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com