100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-03-2018 06:47:07

Nouveau membre

Bad News that the printer cartridge be faked and sell to the market

Recently, we got a bad news from the TV, the city prosecutors organs concentrated prosecution of 22 cases of intellectual property infringement and this case involving 32 defendants, the total value of CNY 29.83 million, this case effectively crack down on criminal activities infringing on intellectual property rights. Relevant person introduced the detail information for us who in charge of prosecutor organs, the network technology infringement of intellectual property crimes are prominent, and bearings, toner cartridges and other industrial products has become the "new favorite." to fake registered trademarks.

After check the detail information from the report, we understand that the infringing products be sold by two models, one type is that the seller rent a shop to sell and online sales the fake products. Those products including clothes, bags, watches, tobacco and alcohol and other daily necessities, the other type is form a certain scale industrial counterfeit brand of industrial manufactures to make big profits. The main product is toner cartridge. As we all know that cartridge is the most critical component in the printer, the print quality is good or bad determined by the cartridge, the strong market demand to stimulate the greed of criminals, even some people started the manufacture and sale of fake cartridge.

This is a bad phenomenon in the market, in order to protect ourselves right, we should pay more attention to the brand and quality, and please do not choose the lowest price toner cartridge on the website or the shop, please noted the brand whenever you purchase the toner cartridge. As a toner cartridge user more than 3 years, I found a good toner cartridge supplier that is V4ink, V4ink is the brand and they have HP, Brother, Canon, Samsung, Dell model cartridge. Price is nice and quality is good also. I purchase their new type Brother toner cartridge brother TN770 toner with big discount for the new products test. I offered a report to them after I used this new type toner cartridge and they offer the big discount by return. As a old customer for V4ink, this is a good brand and I am sure that I will support their work till my work life end.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com