100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-03-2018 07:02:17

make because we have

BEIJING nike air max 2017 saldi online , Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese swimming star Sun Yang and table tennis player Ding Ning were honored the best male and female athlete respectively on the China Top Ten Benefitting Laureus Sport for Good awarding ceremony here on Wednesday.

As one of the most decorated Chinese swimmers in history, Sun firstly crowned the China Laureus honor in 2011 and was also voted as the most popular male athlete in 2017.

Chinese swimming star Sun Yang was honored the best male and female athlete respectively on the China Top Ten Benefitting Laureus Sport for Good awarding ceremony in Beijing on Wednesday

Sun won the 200m and 400m freestyle titles and set a new Asian record in the 200m at the 2017 FINA World Championships in Budapest. His World Championships medal tally increased to 14, including 9 gold medals.

"I'm pleased to win the trophy and I hope to express my gratitude to my family and my coach," said Sun. "Representing all the other excellent athletes, I'd like to take the award as great encouragement. I need to start from zero every time when I walked out the podiums."

Ding won the women's singles and doubles at the 2017 World Championships. She was also crowned at the 2017 China Open and was nominated for one of the 2017 ITTF stars. Former Chinese female national volleyball team captain Hui Ruoqi was voted as the most popular female athlete.

The 15-year-old swimmer Li Bingjie was presented as Rookie of The Year as she shattered the Asian records in the women's 400m and 1,500m freestyle and also won 800m together with a relay victory at 13th Chinese National Games.

Chinese golf star Feng Shanshan achieved the best breakthrough as she captured the Blue Bay LPGA title in Hainan and climbed to the top of world rankings.

The best non-Olympic athlete went to Go chess player Ke Jie and the best team went to Chinese national synchronized swimming team for their history-making performance at world championships.

Former figure skating Olympic champion Zhao Hongbo held the trophy of the best coach for his contribution to help Sui WenjingHan Cong and some other pairs to the world stage. Sui and Han nike air max 2017 saldi , the best duo of the year, will show their talent in their Olympics debut in PyeongChang in February, 2018.

The sports spirit award was presented to the Chinese sailing pioneer Guo Chuan who has been missing since Oct. 25 last year while attempting to break the world record for crossing the Pacific alone.

VANCOUVER, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Canada is going with experience in the defense of its men's ice hockey Olympic gold medal next month in Sochi, Russia, after Hockey Canada on Tuesday announced 11 returning players from the 2010 winning team among its 25-player roster.

Sidney Crosby nike air max 2017 italia scontate , who scored the winning goal to lift Canada over the U.S. in the gold medal game at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, was in the Canadian city again Tuesday as his Pittsburgh Penguins were playing the Vancouver Canucks that night.

The NHL's leading scorer, a native of Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia, called it an honor to be representing his country for a second occasion at the Olympics. At the Vancouver Games, the 26-year-old scored four goals and seven points in seven games to lead Canada to its eighth Olympic ice hockey gold medal www.poolsma.com , the most titles by any nation.

"I think I'm just as excited as anyone else," said Crosby, who currently leads the NHL with 63 points in 44 games. "Everyone talks about how you expect to be there but honestly it doesn't get old."

Other returning players include forwards Patrice Bergeron, Ryan Getzlaf, Patrick Marleau, Rick Nash nike air max 2017 italia , Corey Perry and Jonathan Toews; defencemen Drew Doughty, Duncan Keith and Shea Weber, and goaltender Roberto Luongo.

"Obviously the setting's different, you know. We felt right at home last time around," said Luongo, who unseated Martin Brodeur as Team Canada's starting goalie during the 2010 Olympics.

"It was fun to play in front of the fans nike air max 2017 scontate , but this is a different challenge, for different reasons it's going to be just as fun," The Vancouver Canucks goalie said he didn't know if he would be the starting goalie this time around.

"That's not my call to make. I mean I think at this point it's about representing Team Canada, you know, and everybody's going to have a role. A lot of guys are going to be in roles that they're not use to playing, so same goes for me nike air max classic bw uomo scontate ," Luongo said.

"I don't know what my role is going to be, and things change as we've seen in the past over the course of the tournament and I'm just going to be ready to play."

First-time Olympians named to the Canada team included forwards Jamie Benn, Jeff Carter, Matt Duchene, Chris Kunitz, Patrick Sharp nike air max classic bw premium scontate , Steven Stamkos and John Tavares; defencemen Jay Bouwmeester, Dan Hamhuis, Alex Pietrangelo, P.K. Subban and Marc-Edouard Vlasic, and goaltenders Carey Price and Mike Smith.

Among the notable NHL players left off the team were the Philadelphia Flyer's Claude Giroux, Tampa Bay Lightning's Martin St. Louis and San Jose's Joe Thornton and Logan Couture nike air max classic bw donna scontate , all of whom are having excellent seasons.

Team Canada general manager Steve Yzerman said more players could be added to his lineup before next month's Games as injuries come into play.

Stamkos, the NHL's leading goal scorer in 2010 and 2012, most noticeably, is back skating after breaking his leg on Nov. 11 and is hopeful of being in Sochi.

"We had some difficult decision to make, there's a lot of good players to choose from, but this isn't about any one individual nike air max classic bw scontate ," said Yzerman, noting that the team could only nominate 25 players initially.

"We had hard decision to make because we have so many tremendous players to choose, that's what make it's difficult."

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of canoe sprint men's kayak four 1000m final A at t. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Cheap NCAA Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Football Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com