100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 30-12-2013 03:46:04

fifajim
Nouveau membre

Best Price Fut 14 Coins my home now

There are still a few months for the 2014 FIFA World Cup begins, but Switzerland already know that we will need Best Price Fut 14 Coins in Fifa World Cup . Who will lead the national team after the tournament . The Swiss Football Association ended with coach Vladimir Petkovic , Lazio , and the entire coaching staff to coach the team look at Euro 2016. He will replace Ottmar Hitzfeld German .
Petkovic was born in Bosnia and began his career as a player in the former Yugoslavia . However, spent more than half his life exactly in Switzerland , where he played clubs like Sion , Locarno and Bellizone and began his coaching career .
I'm very proud . Proud by believing in me to lead the team. I am also happy to lead the great team at my second , no, my first home. I spent 27 of the 50 good years of my life in Switzerland , which says a lot about where I feel at home, Petkovic told Football.ch site , then praise the current Swiss coach.
I saw Switzerland and development under the command of Ottmar Hitzfeld closely. I am well aware of the challenges succeed him , but I also know that I'll be picking up a well established team with a bright future .
See more at http://www.fifa14coinstrade.com/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com