100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-02-2020 06:32:08

markjohnson9654
Nouveau membre

Why is gmail not receiving emails?

Why is my Gmail not receiving emails
Google mail is one of the most popular email service. That’s all because of it’s server. They do not create any kind of problem very often. So people can use their emails without any intruptions.
Whenever you are facing any kind of problem with your gmail account. you may read this article, and follow the instructions to fix the problem.
Whenever you don’t get new emails on your google account. it shows that there is something wrong with your filter settings or some other account settings.
Here in this article, I am showing the steps to fix the problem. You may use these instructions to fix the problem.
1.    Check the email filters; ensure that your email filters are not working fine; chances are the filters are sending those emails into some other emails that are why you can’t receive emails on your Gmail account.
2.    Check the account forwarding settings, if your email account is not receiving emails, It might possible, your email are going to some other email address, that’s why you can’t receive the emails on your Google account. So disable the account and follow the instructions.
3.    Refresh the mail folder, may be the emails are coming but folder is not updating.
4.    Check the account server address, may be you are entering the wrong username or password for your gmail account. that’s why you can’t access the emails on your gmail account.
5.    If you’re unable to access the emails on your iphone or any other smart phone.  . you should remove the account ,and reconfigure it using the new server details. It will help you in troubleshooting the problem.
So these are the instructions about how to fix gmail not getting emails problem. I hope you will like them and troubleshoot your problem easily. If you have any other problem with your gmail account. visit askprob community to fix the problem.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com