100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-01-2015 09:21:16

ruisusiy
Nouveau membre

it's not a military training? I haven't had time to buy yet

swimwear UK then he and joy of carrying up hand of that notebook computer see has see, is a Le, thought original Tong sister sent so freshman copies gift, is wants he with she of left chest to once close of contact, HA Victoria secret swimwear ukAfter that, Lin Yi suddenly frowning bemuse thought, fucking horses, it appears that Yu Tong's rule seems to appear just like Lao to help her has  nike free run 2 womens nothing to do with Yu's group ... and ... Yes, just when I ask her if she knows Shen lang, look at her eyes, as if she didn't know Shen lang as a person? If so it seems like it ... ... Shen Lang Yu Tong is no relationship? I wish Yu Tong is the na?ve sister, don't suddenly overturned their image ... ... Subsequently, Yvonne Lin and wrinkles between the eyebrows, Yu Xin as complicated as that wench had Yu Tong say? …… When Yvonne Lin when carrying laptop bags back to the hostel, just completed military training roommates Zuo Jia ming, just coming back to the hostel turns a look came into the Bush, and then look at his hand carrying the laptop, could not help but admire: "fuck! The Apple? New service? "Yvonne Lin is proud of the music:" you seek, this also has its own buy it? Send girls, of course! ""! Yi Ge is easy!

Is bovine x AH! "With that, Zuo Jia ming busy is within reach," Let me have a look, please? I really envy! Just jealous! "Zuo Jiaming Lin directly handed his laptop at hand:" look right, don't forget to bring your computer ones pale in the teacher works to copy to my computer, "" no problem! "Zuo Jiaming Le Yang Kui, hey look, Hey, can't help but say:" brother or cow bAnd there have been surprises! "Immediately, week Kay Le hehe of stepped forward to, handed has a root smoke to Yvonne Lin:" to, easy brother, smoking "then, Kai changed the a turned:" on has, easy brother, back can have borrowed you of Apple computer let I to prestige a put Oh "Yang Kui immediately White has Kai a eye:" look you a silly b that some attended, also borrowed family easy brother of Apple computer to prestige a put, you on cannot himself to buy a Ah? "At the moment, fat man came rushing towards the East Zhou Kai Guo said:" cigarette smoke "Yang Kui could not help but says:" I now found, x. Edward Guo you fuck a big edge, even the toothpaste you rubbed against employing Wang Ming's "x. Edward Guo makes her sore and Victoria Secret swimwear UK astringent embarrassed laughs:" it's not a military training? I haven't had time to buy yet ""

fuck! Your Grandpa! "Yang Kui wrote back and said," are back for a month, you still have time to buy a tube of toothpaste? "The facial  nike free 5.0 v4 womens  astringent x. Edward Guo busy Victoria Secret swimwear UK Shibuya said," it became, tomorrow I will go to buy into? "At this time, do not know what's going on, seemingly starts going up again in the corridor outside the dormitory, and a ' Tom Tom ' footsteps ... ... Then, there was a man in the hallway shouted: "hostel 301, premium payment! "Heard this news, Yang Kui immediately scolds:" shit, what was this stupid b community service? Don't know us 301 hostel Pinghai University known for invincible right? "Scolded a few sentences later, Yang Kui Chong-Kai said:" go, go, you go out and ask them, and us 301Hostel premium, after an easy and Qui-Gon Jinn's consent? "Listen Yang Kui said, Kai turns walking towards the door, and pulled open the door and asked," oh shit, who come to us 301 premium? "Words just stop, ' Tom! ' A cry, don't know who punched him anxiously to play back? Suddenly this case, Yi Zheng Yang

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com