100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-07-2019 05:25:24

yaal01km
Nouveau membre

Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 White Multi-color

https://www.pubshoes.com/uploads/Running/Adidas_Ultra_Boost/Ultra_Boost_4.0/Adidas_Ultra_Boost_4_Running_Shoes_White_Multi_Color_BB8698_P1.jpg

The Adidas Sneakers Black is getting another team color-themed sneaker. Following up on a Nike Air Max 97 and Air Huarache, adidas now joins the game with an UltraBOOST 4.0 a “Miami Hurricanes” edition. This UltraBOOST model features a “Dark Green” and “Collegiate Orange” weave Primeknit upper, accented with a green cage overlay, crisp white Triple Stripes branding and an orange heel clip. All of this sits atop a white full-length BOOST midsole and black outsole.

Adidas Sneakers 2019 will be releasing a few new colorways of the Ultra Boost silhouette during the holiday season, which will include this “Legend Marine” iteration. Dressed in a Legend Marine, Hi-Res Yellow, and Cloud White color scheme. This adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 features a Deep Blue Primeknit upper with a matching cage overlay highlighted with Lime Green accents on the Three Stripes. A White Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the design.

The Adidas Sneakers Men is a brand new collaborative design by Shawn Yue‘s lauded Hong Kong-based label and the Three Stripes. Sporting the 4.0 Primeknit upper with contrasting white paint splatters, the model is detailed with MADNESS branding and the phrase “all work and no play makes you mad” on the tonal leather caging. Other details consist of more branding on the tongue tags, aglets and printed insoles, while suede heel panels and a matching Boost midsole/rubber outsole completes the style.

More sneakers from Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 White Multi-color 2018 Chinese New Year Collection continue to roll out as today we take a look at the latest offering from the three stripes, the adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Chinese New Year. Constructed out of a Black Primeknit all throughout the upper, contrasting Scarlet Red appears on the three stripes branding on the side panels. Chinese New Year detailing is then present on the colorful laces, the graphic insoles, as well as the on the tongue tag where we see a “Ren Zhe” hit that signifies the famous Chinese artist known for casting and smelting metal figures.

https://www.sneakersmark.com/

#2 08-08-2019 06:55:22

seoratdp
Nouveau membre

Re: Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 White Multi-color

Thanks for such a very nice explanation, I really went through all that and helped myself. Keep it up. Thanks.  App Valley

#3 14-09-2019 12:12:32

ambershahzadi
Membre

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful 
http://pakistan.jobz.pk/

#4 30-11-2019 14:06:21

okay
Invité

First and foremost, let’s get one thing straight: Herve Leger Dresses“There’s an incorrect assumption about Herve that it’s only for evening,”Herve Leger sale Lubov told me up on the 18th floor of her Oktoberfest Costumes Times Square showroom and headquarters. “It can be worn anytime! People also assume that it should fit really tight, but personally I wear it one size bigger because I like the comfort of it while still getting the silhouette.”Herve Leger Replica These are the dresses that are coming into our stores and online now, and these are the dresses that are going to show up come Saturday, because as we pointed out in our runway report last season, an Herve Leger show is full of Herve Leger dresses.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com