100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 23-11-2018 04:55:10

liny195
Membre

49ers rookie D.J. Reed named to PFF team of the week Another week

http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. … ner-jersey , another strong performance from a San Francisco 49ers rookie. Fifth round pick D.J. Reed had a huge kickoff return to open the second half, setting up a touchdown score that would prove key. Reed returned the kickoff 101 yards to the house, but was flagged for a facemask penalty near the end. The penalty was at the 11 yard line, so the return was officially 90 yards. It was the 49ers longest kickoff return since Kyle Williams registered a 94-yard kickoff return on September 23, 2012 against the Minnesota Vikings.Reed had four kick returns for 159 yards on the day. His other three returns were for 24, 22, and 25 yards. Those aren’t huge totals, but they got the 49ers out to or near the 25 yard line to start each drive. But the big return was enough to get him included on the Pro Football Focus’ team of the week for Week 2. It leaves Reed No. 2 in the NFL in kickoff return average.Reed had been alternating with Trent Taylor on kick returns. Although that 90-yard return was just one kick return, it’s an area where Reed excelled in college. As a sophomore, he averaged 28.3 yards on nine kick returns. As a junior he averaged 34.2 yards on 17 kick returns. He has the skills to succeed as the returner Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , and hopefully he is the primary kick returner in Week 3.Here’s what Reed had to say after the game.You came up with a big play in the game with the return. Can you tell me a little bit about that play and at the end?“I just want to shout out all of my teammates that were blocking for me. Everyone held their blocks. For me it was easy and anybody could have done what I did. My whole special teams unit did a good job blocking. [San Francisco 49ers special teams coordinator] coach [Richard] Hightower did a good job setting it up and calling the play up. I just want to send a shout out to everybody.” It seemed like there were some missed opportunities last week. How do you think that this team has improved on executing and finishing?“I think that we still have a long way to go. That was an ugly win, but I will take an ugly win over a pretty loss. We still have a long way to go as a team. We have so much potential. We just have to keep building. We are going to watch the film tomorrow and build off of that so we can be ready for next week.” Like you said a W is a W; What kind of tone does that set for the season?“Everybody in here loves winning, whether it is ugly or pretty. Whatever it is we won. We just want to obviously keep winning. That is one of our goals is to win. That is why we are here.”Week 6 NFL power rankings We can put a bow on Week 5, and it appears there are two, maybe three teams that will be the favorites come playoff time. The New England Patriots are always in the mix, but the Los Angeles Rams and Kansas City Chiefs both got statement type wins and are the top dogs in the NFL. The Chiefs welcomed the Jacksonville Jaguars to Arrowhead and put a thumping on them. Blake Bortles is always a shaky proposition, but it was what Patrick Mahomes did to the stout Jaguars defense that is notable. Meanwhile, the Rams went into Seattle and got a big division win. The Seahawks are not nearly as good as they used to be, but they gave the Rams everything they had and the Rams withstood it.And then of course, there are the 49ers. They lost to the last winless team in the NFL on Sunday Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , and are now one of six teams with a 1-4 record. The other teams lumped together:Atlanta FalconsArizona CardinalsOakland RaidersIndianapolis ColtsNew York GiantsThe 49ers have 11 more games to go, likely with C.J. Beathard starting all of them — barring injury. The question at this point is how many of them the 49ers will win the rest of the way. They travel to Lambeau to face the Packers and then host the Rams on Sunday Night Football in Week 7. After that comes their “easiest” stretch of the schedule. They travel to the Cardinals, and then host the Raiders and Giants before their bye week. That’s three straight matchups with teams currently 1-4.How many games of that trio can they win? If they clean up the turnovers, they can win all three, but this team has found numerous ways of shooting themselves in the foot. C.J. Beathard is a competent quarterback, but he has not proven good enough to overcome these kinds of mistakes.I put together my latest NFL power rankings heading into Week 6, and for the time being I have the 49ers ahead of Oakland and New York, but behind Arizona. You lose at home to a team, you probably deserve to be behind them in this kind of situation. But Weeks 8-10 will tell us just where the 49ers stack up with some of the worst teams in the league.Week 6 NFL power rankingsRankTeamLWRankTeamLW

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com