100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-09-2018 08:08:25

liny195
Membre

ll soon begin

Newly signed Seahawks receiver Brandon Marshall said Wednesday the ankle injury that ended his 2017 season with the New York Giants also gave him the chance to fix an older injury that had been bothersome for the previous two seasons.

Marshall said that he also had surgery to repair a toe injury that he first sustained during a game against the Oakland Raiders when he played for the New York Jets in 2015.

“My first year with the Jets Marlon Humphrey Jersey , I hurt my toe in the Oakland game,” Marshall said. “Knew I needed surgery but it was one of those things where I was going to wait until I retire because a surgery like that it takes five, six, seven months to get back right. I didn’t want to lose my offseason so I was going to wait until I retire. When I snapped my ankle I said ‘well, I’ve got half of the season and then I’ve got the offseason so I might as well do it now.’ That’s the thing that took the longest. Right when I was released from the Giants (on April 19), probably a few days later I was able to run pain-free.

“I’ve been working ever since. I feel good. I don’t feel great. Obviously I’ve got a lot of catching up to do and get into some football shape.”

The toe injury didn’t seem to be prohibitive to Marshall being able to play. He didn’t miss a single game in 2015 despite the injury and finished the year with 1 Kalen Ballage Jersey ,502 receiving yards an 14 touchdowns. That also included 100-yard games in five of the last six games the Jets played that season and seven touchdowns over that span as well.

But the Seahawks will hope that with the ankle injury behind him and a bothersome toe now cleaned up as well, Marshall will be able to provide a significant boost to their receiving corps. Marshall knows that he has to prove he can still get the job done at 34 years old as well.

“I think the sentiment around the league is that I’m done,” he said. “And I get it, rightfully so. When you get on the other side of 30 (years old) and your production slips and you have a big injury, people just count you out. So it was an interesting process, a humbling process to say the least.”

The Super Bowl is headed back to New Orleans for the 11th time and will make its fourth stop in Arizona.

NFL owners voted unanimously on both sites Wednesday at the league’s annual spring meeting in Atlanta Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , which will host the 2019 Super Bowl at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

The 2023 title game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, while New Orleans’ Mercedes-Benz Superdome will host in 2024.

Saints owner Gayle Benson, whose husband Tom Benson passed away in March, appreciated that the vote took only 60 seconds to complete. She attributed the quick tally to New Orleans’ unique culture.

”It’s different from any other city that we have around,” she said. ”We just have so many things to offer – the food Jalen Richard Jersey , the culture, the hotels. We’ve got it all. It should be (there) every year.”

This will be eighth time the game is held at the 43-year-old Superdome, more than any other stadium. Its most recent Super Bowl was in 2013, which is remembered for the power going out during the second half , resulting in a 34-minute delay.

The retractable roof stadium in suburban Phoenix previously held the Super Bowl in 2008 and 2015 .

”We’re thrilled by the unanimous vote and we look forward to making this the most fan-friendly Super Bowl in the history of Super Bowls and bigger and better than any Super Bowl,” Cardinals president Michael Bidwill said.

Both teams have major stadium renovations planned. Benson said the Mercedes-Benz Superdome will soon begin an overhaul. Bidwill work has already begun on University of Phoenix Stadium.

”Yes Elandon Roberts Jersey , we’ve already completed a number of renovations, but $100 million worth of renovations will be done by the Super Bowl by 2023,” Bidwill told The Associated Press.

After this season’s game in Atlanta, the next three Super Bowls will be held at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium (2020), Raymond James Stadium in Tampa (2021) and the new Hollywood Park stadium in Los Angeles (2022).

Authentic Womens Tanner Lee Jersey

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com