100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 25-08-2018 08:19:50

liny195
Membre

et down on Jerry Jones' helipad ri

Shane Ray’s ailing left wrist needs another surgery. This one could sideline the pass rusher for several months.

The Denver Broncos outside linebacker is expected to undergo a fourth operation on the wrist Dan Bailey Jersey , a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The person spoke to the AP on the condition of anonymity because the team hasn’t announced the news.

Ray suffered the injury during training camp last July, which caused him to miss the opening six games in 2017. He had one sack over the next eight contests before going back on injured reserve.

This week, he sat out several days of voluntary workouts with what coach Vance Joseph described as a wrist that was sore. This after Ray spent the offseason bulking up from 219 pounds to around 247 to be a pass-rushing force alongside Von Miller and rookie Bradley Chubb, who was taken with the No. 5 pick.

”Everybody thought I had a simple wrist injury,” Ray recently said. ”Well, you don’t have three surgeries in a season for a simple wrist injury. I dislocated my entire wrist. I had to get it screwed back together and repair the main tendon in my wrist.”

The Broncos didn’t pick up the fifth-year option on Ray, who was a first-round selection in 2015. His option – $9.23 million – would have been worth more than the four-year, $9,118,894 rookie contract he signed after the Broncos selected him.

Ray said he understood the business decision by the Broncos. But it adds fuel. So does the team selecting Chubb.

”I always have motivation,” said the 25-year-old Ray Rashaan Evans Jersey Titans , who’s started just 15 games in three NFL seasons, with 13 sacks and two fumble recoveries. ”The option? That’s motivation. Chubb coming in? For him to come in and challenge me, I look at that as a motivation. I look forward to all these things coming into this season.

”I’m going to play as hard as I can and do what I was brought here to do.”

Detroit Lions linebacker Brandon Chubb sure was sweating, and not just because of the Texas heat.

He didn't want to miss the moment his baby brother, North Carolina State pass rusher Bradley Chubb , got drafted. But he also couldn't cut away early from the Lions' voluntary minicamp Thursday because first impressions are important, too.

So, Chubb knew he'd have to cut it close, hop a helicopter and cross his fingers.

He introduced himself to new Lions coach Matt Patricia at the start of the team's three-day minicamp Tuesday and asked him what time they'd be done Thursday so he could get to Dallas that night.

"I have to go to the draft," Chubb said.

"Why is that important?" Patricia wondered.

"Well, my little brother's in it Authentic Alexander Alexeyev Jersey ," Chubb explained.

"Oh," Patricia replied. "Well, we'll be done at 12:30."

"So, I knew from that conversation what needed to be done," Chubb said Friday, when he relayed that conversation after accompanying his brother on his first visit to Denver.

A day earlier, Brandon Chubb had only one option and little leeway with a 3:30 p.m. flight out of Detroit.

"Check this out, the flight at noon was delayed three hours from Detroit to Dallas," Chubb said. "As I'm getting to the airport, they're just starting to board. So, I thought I was about to get delayed three hours John Kelly Jersey Elite , too."

He left on time, however, and landed at 5:40.

"And mind you, that draft is an hour away" in Arlington, Texas, Chubb said. "So, the traffic is crazy."

Foreseeing this traffic jam, Chubb got on Yelp and found a helicopter to take him from the airport to the stadium, where his brother was expected to be one of the first few picks.

He thought he might have to land nearby and run the final few blocks, capping his 1,200-mile odyssey with a sweaty jaunt through thick crowds and humidity Customized Denver Broncos Jerseys , all in a designer suit.

Instead, the pilot set down on Jerry Jones' helipad right outside AT&T Stadium.

"It actually worked out though, I got one of the best Instagram pictures of my life," Chubb said of the GQ shoot-style image of him in front of the chopper.

Chubb thanked his pilot, then hustled inside in time to grab a plate of food and a seat.

"If he'd have been picked at two, I'd have been walking in while he's walking on stage," Chubb said.

His brother slipped to five, where the stunned Broncos 鈥?and an ecstatic Von Miller 鈥?where thrilled to welcome him to Denver's defense.

"I think it was the best situation for Bradley," his older brother said. "Everybody wants to be higher, but I just think it's perfect the way it went for both of them."

And for him.

#2 03-12-2019 16:07:52

okay
Invité

Re: et down on Jerry Jones' helipad ri

First and foremost, let’s get one thing straight: Herve Leger Dresses“There’s an incorrect assumption about Herve that it’s only for evening,”Herve Leger sale Lubov told me up on the 18th floor of her Oktoberfest Costumes Times Square showroom and headquarters. “It can be worn anytime! People also assume that it should fit really tight, but personally I wear it one size bigger because I like the comfort of it while still getting the silhouette.”Herve Leger Replica These are the dresses that are coming into our stores and online now, and these are the dresses that are going to show up come Saturday, because as we pointed out in our runway report last season, an Herve Leger show is full of Herve Leger dresses.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com