100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 22-05-2018 11:09:10

Martin
Nouveau membre

Nike air max 1 jewel black

nike air max 1 sale Brennan Hiro Wililamsadidas Skateboarding presents three new colorways of the Dennis Busenitz pro model for Spring/Summer 2012.The Busenitz Pro borrows design cues from the Samba and the Copa Mundial (favorites of Busenitz while growing up in Germany), combining a classic adidas aesthetic with modern skate performance. The New Balance 1600 "Winter in the Hamptons" will be the shop's first foray into the world of NB team ups, and we're happy to see that they're starting off with a silhouette that's still slightly under the radar. Brennan Hiro WilliamsGivenchy continues its string of star-embellished sneaker releases with a new black leather high-top, available now at select retailers. Each of them delivers on the camouflage end to varying degrees, with the green Puma Disc Blaze among them probably satisfying longtime BAPE fanatics the most.Going along with the sneakers is a bunch of apparel. The shoes even feature the same rubber tongue logo, but with Irving's logo in place of the Huarache symbol.At this point, it's not known whether or not Nike plans to release the "Huarache" Kyrie 2, but it seems like it'd be a wise decision. Brennan Hiro WilliamsK1X presents the Anti-Gravity basketball shoe, a new performance silhouette available in an assortment of eye-catching colorways.

Now, Adidas two new colorways have emerged, adding on the steadily nike air max 1 ultra flyknit growing catalog of 2017 releases.The first pair of Ultra Boost 3.0s features a grey colorway. He did so in another PE colorway of the Nike LeBron 13, styled in a Cavs-inspired palette of navy, yellow and red with a Dunkman logo on the heel.via Ken Blaze for USA Today Sports Brennan Hiro WilliamsAlthough SXSW has grown considerably in scale and magnitude, PUMA brought its presence to the event this week with a more traditional South By approach. An extension of the PUMA Social Club, the PUMA Social Truck includes everything from drinks and music to mini air hockey games -- "everything you need to celebrate the state of play and bring out some friendly competition."Thursday's musical lineup featured several artists, including XXL Freshman Class members Asher Roth ('09) and Hopsin ('12), DJ Robert DeLong and Down With Webster. The festivities continue through tomorrow, March 17. He debuted a PE variation of the 'Double Helix' Nike LeBron 12, featuring Hyperposite that's a little more red than pink and accents that are a little more gold than volt — perhaps a move to promote the kicks while sticking with uniform guidelines.images via David Richard for USA Today Sports & Mark Duncan for AP Photo Luis SanchezAnother slick colorway of the Nike SB Eric Koston is on the way, adding to an already highly-anticipated upcoming year for Nike Skateboarding. epicrecords A post shared by Big Boi on Mar 10, 2017 at 5:53pm PSTShoe: Air Jordan 3 Retro "Cement" Dave East  Texas I Touchdown I Need Some Juice & Some Smoke Talk To Me Nice I Talk Bacc #SXSW Kiccin Shit Wit The Only Nigga My Height That Throw That Shit On Tall Designer Niggas Feel M.

Imagining what Nike's most iconic basketball shoe, the Air nike air max 1 jewel black Force 1, would look like in the colors is this project from graphic artist Zkay Yong.These renderings feature the Nike Air Force 1 Low wearing the shades, some of them blending the two and some sticking with one. Dark neon royal continues its job along the midsole and branding throughout, while a clear outsole is seen below topping things off.The Foamposite One inspired edition of the Jordan Six Rings is expected to release February, 2011.via RMKStore Boyfriend and rumored fiancée Rob Kardashian joined Rita in the recently released "Cavs" Air Jordan Retro 4.Read on for photos of Rita and Rob in London.images via Zimbio Shoe: Air Jordan 10 Retro – Black/WhiteRetail Price: $125Release Date: 07/23/2005#1 Movie: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory#1 Song: Mariah Carey - We Belong TogetherCurrent Average Selling Price: $299Love the OVO 10s, but can't spare an extra $10K to cop a pair? The all-black Air Jordan 10s that released in 2005 might be an alternative worth looking into.Following a 10-year hiatus, the Air Jordan 10 returned to the sneaker scene in the summer 2005. He would officially switch back for good the following season."When I came back, I thought 45 was perfect because I did have an association with the number," Jordan said. This tonal edition of the classic runner features Cool Grey, Dark Grey and Anthracite in its colorway.According to Titolo, these will launch in Janurary.

This new version of the "Big Window" runner features nike air max 1 a tonal grey camouflage base, along with a black nubuck mudguard and bright yellow accents. The Nike Air Classic BW Textile "Camo" is available for pre-order now at End Clothing. He had just 2 points in 18 minutes of action, but the Raptors beat the Philadelphia 76ers 100-84.images via ESPN, Dan Hamilton for USA Today Sports Brandon RichardThe arrival of fall means it's time for 'all-business' sneakers, and Nike is right on time with this 'Triple Black' colorway of the Air Max 90 Essential.Black suede, mesh and leather come together on the upper, which also features tonal branding hits and sits atop an all-black sole. Zack SchlemmerUK sneaker retailer heavyweight JD Sports serves up another exclusive colorway of a Nike retro runner, this time with a very blue version of the Air Max 95.This all-blue 95 features a Military Blue and Obsidian synthetic and mesh upper with accents in a bright shade of Vivid Blue. The source labels them as "USMC" Nike Air Max 1s in reference to the United States Marine Corps, but that connection feels like an unlikely one for Nike to make (especially since they're not in the business of outfitting soldiers). Images via Sneaker Politicsby Brendan DunneThe Jordan Future Low will get somewhat referential with this new release, which has some "Cool Grey" flavor to it.That grey isn't even the dominate one though–the official colors on this pair list "grey mist" up first.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com