100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-05-2018 11:58:13

DMT
Membre

improving systems

BEIJING Tedric Thompson Limited Jersey , Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- China will deepen the reform of Confucius Institutes by raising the quality of education, improving systems, and offering more innovative programs, according to an article carried by Wednesday's China Education Daily.

The distribution of Confucius Institutes will be optimized and they will have more flexible and diversified classes, said the article under the byline of Ma Jianfei, deputy chief executive of Confucius Institute Headquarters.

"With that they will vigorously support Chinese language teaching in overseas elementary and middle schools, and provide more quality teaching services," Ma said.

Local faculty will be improved with strengthened support from China. More Chinese deans and teachers will be employed, said Ma.

Confucius Institutes are encouraged to launch various cultural activities, expand the Confucius China Studies Program and run contests such as Chinese Bridge.

Ma also noted that the institutes should intensify communication and exchanges between China and the rest of the world, and learn from the achievements of foreign countries.

Confucius Institutes have been playing the role of overseas Chinese cultural ambassadors since 2004. A total of 516 Confucius Institutes and 1,076 related courses have been established in 142 countries and regions, receiving more than 9 million students, said Ma.

In 2017 alone, over 12.7 million people participated in cultural events organized by Confucius Institutes across the world.

Second seed Caroline Wozniacki says her 2011 Australian Open semifinal defeat to Li Na still haunts her as she tries to go one better this year and end her grand slam drought.

The Dane held match points against the Chinese great on her only previous appearance in the last four at Melbourne Park.

“That’s the one that really hurt,” Wozniacki said after reaching a semifinal again on Wednesday with a three-set victory over Spain’s gritty 39th-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro.

“I had match points against Li Na. I lost it. That’s still haunting me till this day. So I’m hoping for a different result this time.”

Wozniacki will face unseeded Belgian debutant Elise Mertens on Thursday for a place in Saturday’s final, but seven years on she remembers her meltdown against Li like it was yesterday.

“I remember serving for it at 5-4 in the second set. I remember being up 3-1 in the second set, serving with the sun,” she recalled.

“That was very difficult. Maybe if I had been on the other side of the court, it would have been different.

“I remember very well that match. I usually forget matches and I don’t remember playing certain people. I don’t remember a lot of things, but that one is one that I remember very well.”

Wozniacki was the top seed that year having risen to No. 1 in the world in 2010 and she said the defeat was crushing.

“I went back on the practice court. I never do that after going far in a tournament and losing after a tough battle,” she said. “I usually take a day off the next day. I went back and practised. Just needed to get some frustration out.

“That’s one that really hurt. I’ve lost from match points up and won from match points down before. That one was a special one.”

Li Na went on to lose the final to Kim Clijsters.

Wozniacki withstood a second set blip against Suarez Navarro to win 6-0, 6-7 (37), 6-2 in a match that finished after 1:30am local time.

In coaching soccer drills, there?s no doubt that perhaps the most complex part is that of finding out the most appropriate method of managing the conditioning schedules of the players. This is because in the past few years, the distinction between educating the players and coaching them has diminished.

I?m sorry to say that even today, there are many coaches who fail to recognize the importance of designing player specific coaching plans in teaching soccer. At the same time, they should focus not only on professionally coaching the kids but also educating them. Many a times, this educational characteristic of soccer gets totally neglected in almost all scenarios.

However, we should always remember one principle while working out the coaching drills for kids. Any young player must first endeavor to grow as an individual and only after that he can become the best and a high ranking soccer player. A coach should therefore act according to the above principle.

If we try to figure out something that cheers a former player to become a coach is pretty easy. Once his playing days are over, he desires to remain involved in the world of soccer. As a result, many successful players become soccer coaches. But they fail to seriously consider the nature of this job.

It is considered by some as the first step that?ll take them towards the prospects of coaching adult players. Some others decide to take up this role due to their love towards the sport and an intention to instill the same passion in the kids. Both the reasons are equally acceptable and convincing. But at the same time, the person should also be aware of the moral responsibility that his choice implies.

Communication is main aspect in coaching soccer drills, but unfortunately it?s very complicated for almost everyone to acknowledge. The fact that someone has been a successful soccer player for a long time and has countless achievements does not hold well when it comes to being a successful coach.

In order to be accepted as a great coach, certain standards need to be set and followed. It?s for the coach to encourage kids to look at soccer as a constructive and an inspiring experience in their lives so that they tend to love the game. As a coach, make sure that during the soccer practice, players feel comfortable in openly expressing themselves by way of the game.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com