100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-05-2018 04:58:43

rxz123
Membre

Nike Vapormax White Sale

LONDON Nike Vapormax Plus Triple Black Sale , June 28 (Xinhua) -- Five-time champion Serena Williams suffered her earliest Wimbledon defeat since 2005 as she lost to France's Alize Cornet in the third round on Saturday.

Cornet, ranked 24th, won 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 to claim her second victory of the year over the world number one.

It is only the third time in 15 visits to Wimbledon that Williams has lost so early Nike Vapormax Plus Triple White Sale , and she has not been past the fourth round of a Grand Slam in 2014.

Cornet, 24, had never before beaten a top-20 player at a Grand Slam.

"I just cannot believe it," she said after the match. "Three years ago I couldn't play on grass, I was so bad Nike Vapormax Plus Black Sale , but now I have beaten Serena, the world number one on her own court."

"I have to get used to it and focus on the next match because the tournament is not over for me. I am not sure how I did it but just with the heart and the help from the crowd."

Williams said: "She kept her unforced errors really low. I think I made a few errors too many. She was going for her shots. She played really well today."

Cornet did have a confidence-boosting win over Williams in Dubai earlier this year to call upon, but it still came as a major shock to see her grab the initiative and dominate the closing stages."

Williams will get her next chance to add to her haul of major titles when she defends her US Open crown in August, but she said the competition was getting tougher.

"It's difficult," said the American. "If I'm not playing a great Nike Vapormax Plus White Sale , great match, these girls when they play me, they play as if they're on the ATP Tour, and then they play other girls completely different. It's never easy, you know Nike Vapormax Plus Sunset Sale , being in my shoes. But you've got to be ready."

Elsewhere, Russia's fifth seed Maria Sharapova stormed past American Alison Riske 6-3, 6-0 to move through to the second week of Wimbledon.

"Overall she can be a dangerous player on grass. She has proved that before. Even though we played a long time ago, it was a three-set match, and going into this one I knew that I had to be there Nike Vapormax Triple Black Sale ," said Sharapova.

Third-seeded Simona Halep, who now finds herself the highest seed remaining at Wimbledon, was a straight set winner over Swiss No.1 and WTA rising star Belinda Bencic in third round action.

In men's part, world number one Rafael Nadal of Spain recovered from losing the first set to beat Kazakhstan's Mikhail Kukushkin 6-7 (4-7), 6-1 Nike Vapormax Triple White Sale , 6-1, 6-1 and reached last 16.

Fourth seed Roger Federer eased through Santiago Giraldo of Colombia 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 to also advance.

Canadian eighth seed Milos Raonic also went through after beating Poland's Lukasz Kubot 7-6 (7-2), 7-6 (7-4) Nike Vapormax Black Sale , 6-2.

Harry Potter turns 20 on Monday as muggle readers in gowns and glasses from Indonesia to Uruguay will celebrate the birth of a global publishing phenomenon in 1997.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone introduced the boy wizard and a magical cast of supporting characters.

Penniless single mother J.K. Rowling finally succeeded after a series of rebuffs from publishers, and the book became the first installment of a seven-novel series that has sold 450 million copies worldwide and spawned eight blockbuster films.

The Potter universe now encompasses theme parks in the US and Japan and a permanent exhibition at London's Warner Bros Studios, helping to turn Rowling into a billionaire.

No other children's book has achieved quite as much in terms of both commercial and cultural impact, turning an entire generation of boys as well as girls into enthusiastic readers who would happily join midnight lines at bookshops as each novel came out.

Far beyond Britain and English-language markets, the saga wove itself into the world's literary DNA.

The seven volumes have been translated into 79 languages in 200 countries and regions Nike Vapormax White Sale , and Monday's 20th anniversary will feature fancy-dress reading parties around the world starting in Australia and ending in Canada and the US West Coast, at libraries, bookshops and British embassies.

FLASH: 1 KILLED, 10 INJURED IN "SUSPECTED TERRORIST INCIDENT" IN N.LONDON: POLICE

Mainland committed to cross-strait exchanges: top political advisor

Fresh food from China's inland transported through Shenzhen into Hong Kong markets

Angela Merkel signs condolences book for former German Chancellor

Death toll in Portugal forest fires rises to 62

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos

In pics: terrace fields in northwest China's Ningxia

In pics: Mount Jiuhua Buddha College in E China

Students graduate from Civil Aviation University of China

GENEVA, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- UN Special Envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, is finalising preparations ahead of intra-Syrian negotiations scheduled to start on Feb. 23, his chief of staff said Tuesday.

"The Special Envoy is ready to receive, and looking forward to engaging Syrian parties who are arriving in Geneva this week for the intra-Syrian negotiations," Michael Contet told press here.

"He is putting final touches on arrangements, continuing his consultations with Syrian parties and international actors," he added.

Participants are expected to kick off talks in Geneva's UN headquarters on Feb. 23, 10 months after the last round of negotiations were put on hold amid a humanitarian meltdown and violence.

No indication on whether delegations have already arrived in the Swiss city was given.

The UN-mediated talks are seeking to broker a political end to a conflict which has killed as many as 400,000 people and displaced millions of others since March 2011.

Contet confirmed that upcoming negotiations will be guided by UN Security Council Resolution 2254.

Case reflects ‘difficulties in acting as SAR leader’

Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang (second f. Cheap Colombia Jerseys   Cheap Chile Jerseys   Cheap Brazil Jerseys   Cheap Belgium Jerseys   Cheap Argentina Jerseys   Cheap Wales Jerseys   Cheap USA Womens Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Uruguay Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Switzerland Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Sweden Soccer Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com