100 trucs pour...

Faites savoir vos exploits!!^^

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 20-04-2018 08:07:41

makaralove
Membre

Coutinho: I'm Anxious For Copa Final

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/293637/7/default.jpg

sbobet asia FC Barcelona superstar Philippe Coutinho, who did not win a single trophy in his five years at Liverpool, has explained his nervousness ahead of the Catalan club’s Copa del Rey final against Sevilla on Saturday.The Brazilian joined the Reds in 2013 from Italian side Inter Milan, but failed to win any silverware during his time in England.

Coutinho is in line to play in Barca’s Spanish cup final on Saturday night, and having only joined the club in sbobet asia January, the 25-year-old has admitted nerves ahead of the tie."I'm a little bit anxious," he said, according to Sport."To arrive here and play a final three months later is a very happy moment, and an important one."Anxiety arrives, there's a couple of days to go before the game and you start to think about it.

"It will be a difficult final, we sbobet asia have to be prepared to achieve our objectives. I arrived here with a lot of enthusiasm to play in finals, to win titles and this is the first opportunity."On what depends on me, I'll do everything possible so that we can have a great game."Coutinho has played 16 games for Barca since his arrival, scoring three goals and assisting five strikes.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com